Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.sobrave.com.au is owned and operated by So Brave ABN 54 953 062 586.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘So Brave’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to So Brave, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- use the website as a lead generation tool for the benefit of your own business, or to manufacture “lists” in order to help your own business, without my prior approval
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts which are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate the this website or underlying content
Use of Website Information
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing without prior permission and commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
- So Brave owns the intellectual property rights in the contents of this website, or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
- Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright. You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please email email@example.com with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the So Brave website if appropriate.
- Be aware that you may be subject to liability if you knowingly make any misrepresentations when providing information to us in this regard.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information.
- You acknowledge that LINKS are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- So Brave make efforts to maintain the security of the So Brave website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business.
- So Brave does not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
- So Brave denies all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
- The So Brave website is managed by third party services therefore the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
Use/Purchase of Services and Products
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use or purchase of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You agree to indemnify So Brave from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the So Brave website.
- In no event will So Brave be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
- Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
- This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by So Brave constitutes medical or health advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website and you acknowledge that you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and So Brave as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
Feedback, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, please contact us. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within 3 business days.